Overview 14 Days
Brazil is a country blessed with an abundance of picturesque landscapes, from the mystical Amazon jungle to the sun soaked dunes of the south. With year round tropical warmth and a wide diversity of people and cultures, Brazil offers adventures for all types of budgets. Whether you’re after days spent soaking up the sun, trekking through untamed jungles and wetlands, or testing out extreme sports like hang gliding and surfing, Brazil will deliver. Still a relatively untouched tourist destination, Brazil has preserved its natural beauty for you to enjoy without the hassle of the usual crowds. Sip the national cocktail, the Caipirinha, on the famous Copacabana and Ipanema beaches, look down on Rio from Christ the Redeemer, spend a night at some of South America’s best dance parties, and discover firsthand why Ilha Grande is said to redefine the image of a tropical beach paradise. The beauties of Brazil await you!
Wanting to visit Brazil for Carnival? Although we don’t operate a tour to Carnival, we have tour dates that line up perfectly for you to either begin or end your Brazil adventure at this grand festival (which runs from February 24-28, 2017), and our team would always be more than welcome to give you tips on where to stay, and highlights to see!
- Welcome Information Booklet
- Fun, easy-going trip leaders to ensure you are always having an amazing time!
- Accommodation: Tried and tested to ensure the best location and quality!
- Transportation to and from each destination
- LAPA District Tour and Street Party
- Christ the Redeemer Statue Visit
- Volunteering in a Favela for a day
- Tour of Colonial-Era Pirate Prison and Aqueduct
- Jungle Hike
- Iguazu Falls (Brazil Side)
- Jeep tour
- Waterfall Visit
- Cachaça Distillery Tour
- Ocean Booze Cruise
- Entrance to Iguazu Falls
- Most breakfasts will be included at each hotel
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- You will need to bring spending money for the
following. We recommend a min of $50 USD per day, but
bring more if you want to do more—the sky is the limit!
- Optional Activities
- Travel Visas
- Travel insurance (purchase prior to the trip)
- Transportation to personal excursions (purchase prior to
the trip) and/or any activities not included in the tour
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES ($USD$)
- Hang Gliding $150
- Paragliding $150
- Surfing $25
- Sugarloaf Cable Car $35
- Sailing $80
- Football match $35
- Kayaking $5
- Fishing trip $50-$100 (depending on location)
- Scuba Diving $60
- Snorkeling $5