Overview 7 Days
This tour is for the adventurer! Turquoise waterfalls, imposing volcanoes, bright green Cloud Forest – travellers come from all over the world to experience the natural wonders of Costa Rica. From La Fortuna to Monteverde, you’ll get up close and personal with the flora and fauna of this diverse destination. At the end of each jam-packed day, kick back with your group and party the Tico way. Pura Vida!
Think 7 days in Central isn’t enough? Check out our Central Combo Tours that can extend your Costa Rica journey into Nicaragua, and/or Panama!
- Welcome Information Booklet
- Fun, easy-going trip leaders to ensure you are always having an amazing time!
- Accommodations: We have picked out the best hostels in each location (private rooms are available at an extra cost)
- Transportation to and from each destination (with the exception of airport transfers)
- Zip Lining / Tarzan Swing
- La Fortuna Waterfalls
- Chocolate Making Tour
- Walking Tour
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- You will need to bring spending money for the following. We recommend a MINIMUM of $40 USD per day, but bring more if you want to do more—the sky is the limit!
- Optional Activities
- Travel Visas
- Travel insurance (purchase prior to the trip)
- Transportation to personal excursions (purchase prior to the trip) and/or any activities not included in the tour
- Airport transfers (able to add on during sign-up)
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES (USD$)
- Coffee/Sugar Cane/Chocolate Tour $40
- Bungee Jumping $50
- Kayaking $35
- Rafting $70 – $89
- ATV Rentals $30
- Night Hike $20
- Animal Refuge $20
- Mountain Biking $45
- Canoeing $30
- Waterfall Visits $5-$30
- Secret Hot Spring ($10)