Our Thaiventure tour (formerly named Taste of Thailand) is for people that want to experience as much as possible in 3 weeks. From the famous Full Moon Party to our Ethical Elephant Experience, we’ve tailored the tour to maximize your travel experience and ensure no moment of the trip is wasted. Relax, kayak and snorkel on the white beaches of Thailand’s eastern islands. Capture the views from the top of a waterfall then swim in its emerald pools. Party all day and all night, if you feel inclined. Stay at the LBW Krabi Homestay and explore the coastline of the uniquely situated town. From Bangkok to the eastern Thai islands and back through the mainland, we will introduce you to the highlights of this beautiful country.
For 2018, we have updated the itinerary slightly, so the tour will be 19 days instead of 21 but will include more activities – Click ITINERARY above for more information.
Please Note: this tour will begin in Bangkok on the day listed as the start date. Please take into account that depending on where you are flying from, your flight will depart either 1 or 2 days before this date.
Seasonal Pricing is in effect for select tours, please see our FAQ for more information.
Important Information Regarding Flights:
We currently offer to include round-trip airfare departing from any location; if your location isn’t listed, select ‘other’ during your sign-up according to your region, and include your requested departure city in the comments box. We offer to book flights on your behalf to provide a smooth trip for you, but you are more than welcome to book your own flights, in which case you would select a ‘land only’ tour.
The difference in price between the land only cost of the tour, and your package price for the round-trip flights + tour option, is your flight allowance. If the cost of your flight is more than the flight allowance, then that difference will be communicated to you prior to booking the flights, which will then be added to your invoice and booked only after receiving your confirmation. During the months of July, August & December, flights tend to increase in cost substantially, so there will most likely be an additional flight fee to fly during those times; however, please keep in mind that flights fees can occur at any time of the year because the aviation industry tends to have erratic pricing.
Please note that due to time zones and travel time, flight departures are normally 1 day prior to the trip start date.
- Welcome Information Booklet
- Fun, easy-going trip leaders to ensure you are always having an amazing time!
- Accommodation: After lots of trial & error we have picked fun, safe & reliable choices for our travellers!
- Transportation from each destination
- Wat Pho Temple Visit
- Beach Beer Olympics
- Visit Tanote Bay
- View Point Hike
- Booze Cruise *Alcohol Not Included*
- Koh Phangan Pool Party
- Island Tour
- Full Moon Party
- Waterfall Trek
- Local Market Trip
- Namtok Ron Hot Springs
- Erawan National Park
- Bridge Over the River Kwai
- War Museum
- Costume Party
- Ethical Elephant Experience*
*We only support ethical elephant experiences and riding is NOT included
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- You will need to bring spending money for the following: (MINIMUM of $40 a day; bring more if you want to do more as the sky is the limit!)
- Optional Activities
- Travel Visas
- Travel insurance (purchase prior to the trip)
- Transportation to personal excursions and/or any extra activities which are not included in the tour
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES (IN THAI BAHT)
- Paddle Boarding (250 Baht)
- Scuba Diving Certification (8000 Baht)
- Koh Tao Pub Crawl (450 Baht)
- Wipe Out Course (750 Baht)
- Watch Professional Muay Thai Fight (350 Baht)
- Cooking Course (700 Baht)
- Yoga Class (300 Baht)
- Water Park (400 Baht)
- Thai Massage (300 Baht)
- Visit The Dome (450 Baht)
- Canal Cruise (200 Baht)
- Snorkelling or Scuba Diving Trips (1800-2000 Baht)