Overview YogaLife + Blissful Bali (33 Days)
Craving a spiritual journey through the Land of Smiles, and an adventure through the Island of the Gods? This tour combines our YogaLife Thailand tour and our Blissful Bali tour* to strengthen your yoga practice, enhance your state of being, and introduce you to the endless activities both Thailand and Bali have to offer you.
The perfect mix of rest, relaxation and fun! Enjoy the flexibility and freedom you get on any LBW tour, with an amazing group of people, combined with daily yoga practices and endless activities!
Soak up the sun on Thailand’s stunning islands, meditate on the beach at sunset, trek through the jungle, rock climb, snorkel, shop, learn Thai cooking, go for a Thai massage – or whatever else might capture your imagination.
Deepen your yoga practice and drink healthy fruit shakes to rejuvenate your body from those beachside cocktails. This is not your average yoga retreat – this is YogaLife!
Bali is a magical place. If sun, swimming and good times are what you’re into, this tour is for you. The beaches are pristine, the people are friendly, and the vibe is unparalleled.
The water baby in you will love the snorkelling, surfing, white water rafting and paddle boarding, while the party animal will be impressed with Gili T’s legendary scene and nights out in Kuta.
Refresh in Ubud with sunrise mountain climbs and the accurately named Monkey Forest.
- Welcome Information Guide to help plan your trip
- Fun, easygoing trip leader & yoga instructor to ensure you are always having an amazing time!
- Accommodation – double or triple occupancy, with hot water showers & AC.
- Transportation between each tour destination + airport transfers to Krabi airport.
- Daily Yoga Classes throughout the YogaLife tour. We have scheduled them thoughtfully to mix well with other planned activities, free time & travel
- Yoga mats and equipment
- 3 meals a day while at KrabiLife LBW Homestay (10 days)
- Daily Yoga Sessions
- Kayaking Excursion
- Waterfall Visit (Krabi)
- Hot Springs
- View Point Hike
- Whitewater Rafting
- Traditional Kecak Dance
- Monkey Forest Trip
- Volcano Hike
- Glass Bottom Boat
- Local Market Trip
- Paddle Boarding
- Island Bicycle Tour
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- You will need to bring spending money for the
following: (min $40 a day, bring more if you want
to do more, sky is the limit!)
- Any activities not listed as included on our
website (i.e., optional activities)
- Travel Visas
- Travel insurance
(purchase prior to the trip)
- Transportation to personal excursions and/or any extra activities which are not included in the tour
OPTIONAL YOGALIFE ACTIVITIES (in Thai Baht))
- Thai Massage (350 Baht)
- Rock Climbing in Railay (600 Baht)
- Visit Wat Tham Suea Temple (250-500 Baht*)
- Krabi Night Market & Night Out (250-500 Baht*)
- Day Trip to Railay (400-800 Baht*)
- 4 Island Boat Trip (800-1000 Baht*)
- 7 Island Boat Trip (1000-1200 Baht*)
- Koh Lanta Day Trip (400-800 Baht*)
*Prices may vary based on the amount of people on the tour that wish to participate
OPTIONAL BALI ACTIVITIES ($CAD$)
- Surfing Lessons/Board Rentals $9
- Ground Zero Monuments (FREE)
- Bali Safari & Waterpark $60
- Day Trip to South Coast of Bali $20
- Yoga Classes $14
- Cooking Classes $30
- Bike Tours $50
- Fun Dives in Gili Air $50
- Snorkelling $20
- Scuba Diving Open Water Certification Course $450
- Kayaking $14