Overview Thailand and Vietnam (38-40 Days)
This tour combines our Thaiventure tour with our Vietnam Explorer tour. A perfect look into the highlights that both of these countries offer.
Please note that the ORDER of the tours may vary, so please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
1-888-749-3747 to confirm the order of the tours prior to booking.
The Thaiventure tour is for those who want to pack as much as possible into their vacation time. From the famous Full Moon Party to the ethical elephant experience, we’ve tailored the tour to maximize your travel experience and ensure no moment of the trip is wasted. Relax, kayak and snorkel on the white beaches of Thailand’s eastern islands. Capture the views from the top of a waterfall then swim in its emerald pools. Party all day and all night, if you feel inclined. From Bangkok to the eastern Thai islands and back through the mainland, we will introduce you to the highlights of this beautiful country.
Please Note: this tour will begin on the day listed as the start date. Please take into account that depending on where you are flying from, your flight will depart either 1 or 2 days before this date.
Vietnam is, in a word, exotic. Our tour reflects this nation of great variety and contrast. Jump off the beaten trail and climb the mountainside tiered rice paddies, relax on a white sandy beach, sail the emerald waters of Halong Bay, rappel down sparkling waterfalls and navigate the crowded streets of Ho Chi Minh City. With over 90 million people and 36 million motorbikes, Vietnam is moving fast in more ways than one. Tour this ever-evolving nation now!
Seasonal Pricing is in effect for select tours, please see our FAQ for more information.
Important Information Regarding Flights:
We currently offer to include round-trip airfare departing from any location; if your location isn’t listed, select ‘other’ during your sign-up according to your region, and include your requested departure city in the comments box. We offer to book flights on your behalf to provide a smooth trip for you, but you are more than welcome to book your own flights, in which case you would select a ‘land only’ tour.
The difference in price between the land only cost of the tour, and your package price for the round-trip flights + tour option, is your flight allowance. If the cost of your flight is more than the flight allowance, then that difference will be communicated to you prior to booking the flights, which will then will be added to your invoice and booked only after receiving your confirmation. During the months of July, August & December, flights tend to increase in cost substantially, so there will most likely be an additional flight fee to fly during those times; however, please keep in mind that flights fees can occur at any time of the year because the aviation industry tends to have erratic pricing.
Please note that due to time zones and travel time, flight departures are normally 1 day prior to the trip start date. In addition, the order of the individual tours within this combo may vary, depending on the scheduling. Please check with us if you have any questions regrading any of our combo tours.
- Welcome Information Booklet
- Fun, easy-going trip leaders to ensure you are always having an amazing time!
- Accommodation: After lots of trial & error we have picked fun, safe & reliable choices for our travellers!
- Transportation from each destination
- Waterfall Trek
- Wat Pho Temple Visit
- Full Moon Party
- Booze Cruise *Alcohol Not Included*
- Beach Beer Olympics
- View Point Hike
- Rubber Tree Plantation Tour
- Local Market Trip
- Palm Oil Plantation Tour
- Hot Springs
- Ethical Elephant Experience*
- Whitewater Rafting
- Traditional Kecak Dance
- Monkey Forest Trip
- Visit the Temple of Jade Mountain
- Booze Cruise
- Deep Water Solo Climbing
- 2-Day Trek through Mountain Rice Fields
- City Tour of Hanoi
- Hanoi Temple of Literature
- 3km Trek through Paradise Cave and Kayaking through the Caves
- 3 Day Tour of Halong Bay
- Mud Spa Baths
- Full Day of Canyoning and Abseiling Trip
- Guided Tour of the Chu Chi Tunnels
- War Museum
- Continental Breakfast included at most of the guesthouses
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- You will need to bring spending money for the following: (MINIMUM of $40 a day; bring more if you want to do more as the sky is the limit!)
- Optional Activities
- Travel Visas
- Travel insurance (purchase prior to the trip)
- Transportation to personal excursions and/or any extra activities which are not included in the tour
THAILAND OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES (IN THAI BAHT)
- Scuba Diving Certification (8000 Baht)
- Cooking Course (1000 Baht)
- Yoga Class (300 Baht)
- Thai Massage (300 Baht)
- Koh Tao Pub Crawl (450 Baht)
- Snorkelling or Scuba Diving Trips (1800-2000 Baht)
VIETNAM OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES ($USD)
- Visit the Snake Village ($25)
- Dark Cave Zip-Lining and Tour ($15)
- Cable Car to Vin Pearl Island ($27)