When we talk about being healthy, we often speak about eating a balanced diet & making sure we have consumed the right nutrients. Whilst this is greatly important, there are some great ingredients that are known for their ability to boost your immunity.
I have listed these key superfoods and how they can have a serious impact on your health.
At the end of this post, I will be sharing with you how you can easily consume these daily even when they are not available in your local store.
- Rich in antioxidants, polyphenolic anthocyanin compounds, phytosterols, vitamin C, minerals, amino acids, fiber, heart healthy fat
- High Vitamin C Content
- Antioxidant Properties
- Cosmetic Benefits
- Agave is a good source of iron, a mineral that moves oxygen from the lungs to other parts of the body as well as being a good source of zinc, a mineral necessary for healing wounds.
- Agave contains saponins, which can help lower overall cholesterol levels. Agave also contains inulin, a type of fiber that’s also a probiotic, or a beneficial type of bacteria. A
- Contains healthy plant compounds
- Has antioxidant and antibacterial properties
- Accelerates the healing of burns
- Reduces dental plaque
- Helps treat mouth ulcers
- Reduces constipation
- May improve skin and help prevent wrinkles
- Lowers blood sugar levels in diabetics
- Get whiter, healthier teeth, Avoid Alzheimer’s
- Protect against Parkinson’s, Curb all sorts of cancers
- Decrease your risk of diabetes, Reduce cholesterol
- Get a healthier heart, Prevent gallstones
- Beat diarrhea and constipation, Neutralize irritable bowel syndrome
- Avert hemorrhoids, Control your weight
- Detoxify your liver, Boost your immune system
- Prevent cataracts
- Clinically proven to reduce cholesterol, LDL cholesterol and triglyceride in an Italian study in 2009
- Supports healthy level of blood glucose
- Clinical dose presents in MOA
- Not in any other juice
- Black pepper extract – Increase the absorption of all nutrients such as vitamin A, B6, C, CoQ10, selenium, curcumin, acetyl glutathione & other phytonutrients
- Supports digestive health, immune function & helps to enhance mood
- High concentration of: anthocyanins, polyphenolic substances, antioxidants, vitamin C, gamma-linolenic acid (GLA)
- Cancer, Liver Health, Diabetes
- Weight Loss, Hair & Skin, Infections (MRSA)
- Cardiovascular Benefits, Skin Health, Eye Health
- Women’s Health, Digestive Tract Health, Diabetes
- Bone Health
- Low in Calories, But High in Nutrients, Very high in antioxidants
- Reduce DNA Damage, Which May Help Protect Against Ageing and Cancer
- Protect Cholesterol in The Blood From Becoming Damaged
- May Lower Blood Pressure & Help Prevent Heart Disease
- Can Help Maintain Brain Function and Improve Memory
- Anthocyanins in Blueberries Can Have Anti-Diabetic Effects
- Substances in Them May Help Fight Urinary Tract Infections
- May Help Reduce Muscle Damage After Strenuous Exercise
- Increase immune support and cellular defense fungus highly valued in China as a tonic foods
- Prevents and relieves urinary tract infections
- Cardiovascular health, Prevents tooth decay
- Aids weight loss, Prevents cancer
- Aids Digestion, Immunity Booster
- Vitamin C, Healthy pregnancy
- Reduces inflammation
- Study of turmeric root extract has documented its anti-inflammatory activity especially in joint
- Improves Vision Powerhouse of Antioxidants
- Heart Health, Relieves Constipation
Protection Against Osteoporosis
- Promotes Hair Health, Great for Skin
- Major Cold and Flu Relief. Elderberries are an excellent general immune system booster, Sinus Infection Aid, Lower Blood Sugar
- Natural Diuretic, Natural Laxative
- Encourage Healthy Skin, Ease Allergies
- May Help Prevent Cancer
- Good for eyes
- Rich in β-carotene, other carotenoids & zeaxanthin
- High Blood Pressure.
The antioxidants, including flavonoids, linoleic acid & phenolic procyanidins, help protect your blood vessels from damage, which may help prevent high blood pressure
- Bone Strength, Swelling, Cognitive Decline
- Oral Health, Diabetes
- Contains Bioactive Compounds That Improve Health
- Can Improve Brain Function and Make You Smarter
- . Antioxidants Lower Your Risk of Various Types of Cancer
- May Protect Your Brain in Old Age, Lowering Your Risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s
- May Lower Your Risk of Type II Diabetes
- May Reduce Your Risk of Cardiovascular Disease
- Can Help You Lose Weight and Lower Your Risk of Becoming Obese
- May Decrease Your Risk of Dying and Help You Live Longer
- Rich in minerals, protein & fiber
- Promotes healthy immune function and cellular defense
- Clinical dose presents in MOA
- Patented form of Maitake
- Prevents Cancer: Research has shown antioxidant compounds in mango fruit have been found to protect against colon, breast, leukemia and prostate cancers. …
- Lowers Cholesterol, Clears the Skin
- Improves Eye Health, Alkalizes the Whole Body
- Promotes Healthy Sex, Improves Digestion
- Helps Fight Heat Stroke
- Rich in Xanthones, vitamins, minerals, copper, manganese, magnesium
- Helps to metabolize protein and carbohydrates
- Rich in fiber, protein, iron, vitamin C, calcium, zinc, niacin
- Contain phytochemicals that protect against cancer.
- Can help prevent kidney diseases.
- Fights liver cancer, according to studies.
- Aid in good eye health and protect vision.
- Lower cholesterol.
- Rich in potassium and boost heart health.
- Lower the risk of diseases.
- Fight against viral infections.
- Relieve constipation.
- Antioxidant Capacity
- Cancer, Skin Care, Eye Health, Pregnancy
- Digestion, Nervous System, Obesity, Immune System,
- Low Cholesterol Level, Anti-Aging, Healthy Bones and Teeth
- High in Fiber. …
- High Source of Immune-Boosting Vitamin C. …
- Provides Antioxidants. …
- Can Help with Weight Loss.
- Helps Improve Heart Health. …
- Improves Digestion. …
- Helps Fight Diabetes
- Improves Vision. Vitamin A is essential for healthy vision
- High-level ofAntioxidants
- Heart Health
- Relieves Constipation
- Protection Against Osteoporosis
- Promotes Hair Health
- Great for Skin
- Reduces effect of UVA radiation & pigmentation -> whitened skin & less freckles
- Study shows pomegranate contains 90% ellagic acid that inhibits the proliferation of melanocytes and melanin synthesis by tyrosinase in melanocytesRich in vitamin C, K, antioxidants, fiber
- Helps burn stored fat, Boost short term memory
- Low in Calories – High in Fiber, Ease Inflammation
- Lower cardiovascular disease, Promote bone health
- Prevent oesophageal cancer, Anti-aging properties
- Good for weight loss, Promote eye health
- Helps Defend Against Tumor Growth and Cancer
- Improves Liver Function and Detoxification
- Promotes Heart Health and Balances Blood Pressure
- Helps Balance Hormones and Fight Diabetes
- Fights Allergies and Asthma
- Reduces Risk for Infections and Viruses
- Fight Obesity, Support Immune Function
- Destroy Cancer Cells, Support Cardiovascular Health
- Contain Antimicrobial Properties, Boost Energy and Brain Function
- Provide Vitamin D, Promote Skin Health
- Bolster Your Brain
Reduce Stress from “Wear and Tear” Arthritis
- Beat Insomnia
- Ease Muscle Pain
- Antioxidants, Antiaging Properties:
- Healthy & youthful skin, Oral health
- Cancer Prevention, Cardiovascular Disorder
- Antibacterial properties
As you have probably gathered, trying to find all these ingredients could get difficult, if not expensive. Luckily, I have a great way of getting these Superfoods right to your door.
If you want to know more, please get in touch via the Contact me page and I will answer all your questions.
Lastly, if you’ve liked what you have read here, make sure you have subscribed so you don’t miss out on any posts and consider sharing with your friends and family.